This summer, holiday programmes have been specially designed to ensure social distancing or are conducted online. All camps will allow a limited amount of kids per workshop or session and will be following recommended SOP guidelines.
Holiday camps and programmes for July and August 2020 are open for registration. Please bookmark this page! If you’d like to see your holiday camp here in the next list, please email us at email@example.com.
Camping and outdoors
- Big Ocean Dive runs six camps this summer on Tioman island between 15 July and 14 August. Kids-only camp, parents stay in KL… Kids leave certified in SCUBA. No phones allowed!
- Kids Scuba Camp for kids aged 8-11 by Club Nomad from 13-17 July from 9-5 pm in Petaling Jaya. Sign up here.
- Nature Play programmes by Mad About Education on Carey Island, Banting. More info here.
- Jungle School summer programme at Sungai Tua Recreational Forest from 6-10 July. Contact Zena on 012 211 1134 for bookings or read more here.
- The MilkFish Lady has got daily Summer Fishing Sessions for kids between 9-16 years old. More info here.
- Coach Arber will be running a summer fitness camp and athletics training with social distancing rules in mind. More info here. Whatsapp 016 674 6133 to book your child for the camps.
- The Little League has got soccer camps from 6 -24 July at New Camp, Bandar Utama. To register, click here.
- Holiday Camps by EPS Sports Academy Malaysia at Tropicana Golf & Country Resort and Desa ParkCity. For 4-12 year old kids. More info here.
- Summer Splash Academy in Subang Jaya will be holding a summer sports camp till 29 August for children aged 5-10 years. Info here.
- Aquabubs Swimming School camp for 5-10 year olds. More info here.
- AnnaCore KL online summer workshops for kids. Pilates and posture correction workshops will run two days a week. More info here.
Robotics, coding and science
- STEM holiday programmes for children who are into science, engineering and coding at the Science Bridge Academy from 6-24 July. More info here. SBA is located in The School, Jaya One, Petaling Jaya. All camps are online.
- Virtual holiday camp for children 6-11 years old between 6-31 July by Engineering For Kids. Weekly theme with different projects every day.
Arts, crafts and creativity
- Fun4Kids School Holiday Programmes in Petaling Jaya between 6 July and 21 August. A variety of fun camps with theatre, a magician camp, public speaking, a LEGO camp and much more. Read more info here.
- The Energy Source in Bangsar offers art and craft projects, fun workshops and outdoor games for 3-10 years old. To register, click here.
- Intuition in Mont Kiara offers a variety of camps for kids between 4-14 years old. More info here.
- Lara’s Place in A.B. Art Centre in Petaling Jaya offers camps with various topics like public speaking, DIY healthcare, cooking, creative minds, art and theatre. Maximum of eight kids per camp. More info here.
- Art, craft, slime, culture and games at Mum N Kids Club in Mont Kiara. Half day programmes Monday to Friday. Age 4 to 11 years old. Email them here or look for more info here.
- White Lodge Pre-School is offering their Summer Programmes for little ones in various locations. More info here.
- SJ Arts Camp for 4-15 years old. Only four children per class. For more info please contact Seema Jhaveri on 017 355 7595.
Music, dance and theatre
- Resonate Dance Company in Plaza Damas offers Dance Camps between 20-30 July for 7-12 year old children and a teen camp on 15 and 16 July. More info here.
- Enfiniti Academy’s Youth on Stage Programme 2020 starts on 4 July. Be quick! More info here.
Languages and other academic subjects
- The Surin Academy welcomes you to the E-Summer of 2020! They will keep the kids busy all month in August. Their holiday camps are online and done in the comfort of your own home. You will be able to express yourself, while strengthening your maths and english skills. Each week is theme-based, so depending on the themes, activities will vary accordingly. Sign up through their FB page here.
- Ignite Learning camps to learn English and communication skills through art, public speaking, drama and social science. For children aged 6-16 years. Online learning sessions, more info here.
- HJ Education classes start 6 July for children who are in Year 7-9. Location: Desa ParkCity. More info here.
- Nathalie Gourmet Studio in Publika offers cooking classes for younger kids (8-12) and older ones as well (12-18). Maximum eight children per class, from 7-10 July. Read more information here, or contact them by phone 03 6151 6610 or email.
- ChefJean KL organises cooking classes for kids in his cooking studio. Kids cooking class camp between 6 July and 12 August. More info here.
All data in this post is for informational purposes only. All links are provided as a convenience to our readers and are not generally intended to be an endorsement of the parties involved. We assume no responsibility for content on any linked site. Please contact the providers directly for details and registration.