Navigating the isles in supermarkets these days feels like a life-sized game of Pac-Man… Challenging to avoid other customers! If you rather don’t want to leave the house to queue at checkout counters, try having your fresh groceries delivered to you.
We’ve put a list together of tested-and-approved food suppliers for you. Most suppliers will deliver in the Klang valley only; please do check with them if they deliver to your area. If your favourite food delivery is missing from this list, please do let us know and we’re happy to update this page with their details.
Seafood and meats
- MyFishman has got a good variety of fish and sells through Lazada. Find out more here and read our review here.
- Sea Fresh in Kuala Selangor has got fresh fish every day. To order, visit their website here.
- Mrs. Ah Ying, who normally sells at the Lucky Garden wet market in Bangsar, supplies both kampung and regular chicken. You can message her via WhatsApp on 016 378 2296 with your orders and address. She delivers a few days a week only.
- Mr. Jack is delivering chicken, seafood and vegetables. You can message him through WhatsApp 016 9280967.
- Pork delivery by Mr. Ah Sang. You can message him on 016 6117371. Delivers only in Bangsar area.
- Ms. Teresa sells fresh prawns, salmon, grouper and coral trout. You can WhatsApp her on 012 2818531.
- The Meat Experts deliver frozen meat (non halal) to your doorstep with Grab.
- Baiwago Plus Café delivers fresh bread. Please view their FB page here for more info. They’ve got five outlets to order from.
- Plain sourdough, sandwiches, coffee and desserts from Tommy Le Baker in Kampung Attap, close to KLCC. Closed on Mondays. More info here.
- The Kefir King shop in Kepong has got ‘all things kefir’ and fresh sourdough bread. Find out more here.
- Tedboy Bakery delivers not just bread, but also sandwiches, cookies, quiches and cakes. Some of their outlets also deliver hot meals. Check it out here.
- Of course you could also try to bake your own bread! That is, if you’re able to find flour nowadays… Find a nice, no-need-to-knead recipe here.
Fruit and vegetables
- For fresh fruit and vegetables, you might want to check out the Facebook page of Great Harvest Fruits here. Payment is by bank transfer and they deliver the fruits the same day.
- Fruit seller Mr. Ah Fook delivers fruit in the Bangsar area. Contact him on 010 3636756.
- Mr. Leo Beh delivers fresh fruit as well. Please message him on 014 922 5227. Minimum order 30 RM.
- Garden to Table delivers organically grown vegetables, free range chicken and eggs. View all their produce on Facebook here. To order, please send a WhatsApp message to 012 9369738.
- Cameron Farmers fresh produce, straight from the farms. More info here.
- Gigi’s Avocado. Best avocado’s in KL, I dare to say. View her FB page here for great avocado recipes and info on how to order. You can also send her a WhatsApp message on her phone: 012 274 5790.
- Agrofresh delivers fresh produce from a farm in Perak. Precut vegetables and meal kits for easy cooking. Flat rate RM8 for delivery in the Klang Valley. More info on their website here.
- Carzo Group is a fruit wholesaler, based just north of KL in Selayang. Free delivery for purchases above RM100.
- Mymarket for vegetables, cooking ingredients, meat and fish. Check out their products here.
- Pak Grocer is a whole sale business that provides temporary delivery to selected areas. check out their Fb page here or send them a message at 011 27226586.
- Hello, zero wasters. The Hive is still taking online orders for delivery. Check out their products here. We wrote a review about them too!
- Fast delivery from Lee’s Club at Sejadi, fresh and halal. The sell meat, products for baking and cooking and a selection of organic foods as well. More info here.
- Perromart has got everything you need for your dog or cat. Find out more here.
- The Pets People shop in Hartamas delivers pet food in the area. WhatsApp them at 016 2347303.
- Signature Market delivers nationwide. More info here (delivery takes 7 to 10 working days).
- Everleaf is a chemical free grocer with local farm produce. Delivery for Klang Valley only 4 to 5 days. More info here.
- Get an organic box from TM Organic Farms full of fresh vegetables, free-range eggs plus fruit – also try their 100% raw milk, straight from the farm. More info here.
- The Justlife Shop has got delivery services too since a few days. Their produce comes from organic farmers. Have a look at their Fb page here for more info.
More on organic food in our article here. Last but not least: if you’re not in the mood to cook, take a look at this listing we made for you with tested-and-recommended restaurants for home delivered meals.
Stay safe – Stay at home
All data in this post is for informational purposes only. All links are provided as a convenience to our readers and are not intended to be an endorsement of the parties involved. We assume no responsibility for content on any linked site.