Do you remember Cocott‘? We headed to TTDI for a brunch and as I had seen them advertised as a casual family French cafe, we gave it a go.
What we liked:
- Bread baskets with homemade breads, salted butter and marmalade (kids order extra for only Rm 6 more per basket).
- Their cordon bleu was a unique offering to the regular cafe scene.
- Kids loved the fizzies, especially the strawberry cooler.
- The outdoor space off the side of the cafe meant the older kids could spend time in and outside while waiting.
What could be better:
- More selection for kids who don’t appreciate French classics, they chose the carbonara but found it a bit dry.
- The fried brie was a unique dish, but a tad too salty for our liking.
- Coffee could be hotter
I would say it’s worth a try! The ambiance is lovely and bright, and there is parking downstairs. The thing that would bring us back would definite be the bread baskets!
They run promotions daily, and I would try it again for a date night sans kids. The also have a new brunch menu (see here).