The CMCO means that having food at home with the family is a more sensible option these days. Food options are plenty of course in KL, but here is a list of tried-and-recommended restaurants in KL that deliver fantastic meals, which don’t want you to miss out on their foods. They deliver lovely meals right at your doorstep and many places offer discounts on their delivery charges.
This is an UPDATED repost from an article we initially posted during the MCO in April.
Please keep supporting the local restaurants by ordering your food from them. Hang in there. With good food, we will weather this storm together.
Restaurants in KL that deliver Italian food
- Nero Nero restaurant in DC Mall. View their FB page here for their menu, order here or call 013 4694 546 for ordering and delivery.
- Rata Subang in Subang Jaya has got nice pizzas. You can view their menu here and order their food by sending a message to 012 4241 194.
- Fahrenheit 600 in Solaris Dutamas. You can order their meals through GrabFood here.
- Try La Cucina by Spetta (formerly known as Frediani’s Market and Deli) in Bangsar for a delicious Italian weekend roast. You can order here online. You can also WhatsApp your orders to 012 5666 135 or 012 5666 705.
- Positano Risto in Publika is a halal restaurant. More info here.
- Rosso Pizza and Wine bar: authentic Italian cuisine in DesaPark City. View their FB page here. Call 016 744 1382 (Michele) for deliveries.
Restaurants in KL that deliver Western and fusion
- Nathalie’s Gourmet Studio, Publika. Order 24 hours in advance from their Home Sweet Home Delivery menu. More info here on their FB page, where you can order with their ‘shop now’ option or simply through this link.
- The Social has got several outlets throughout KL. More info on their FB page here or call them on 016 387 9367 (Mont Kiara) or 016 639 3235 (DesaPark City).
- Souled Out has got several outlets all over town. Call them on 012 2001 955 for orders or through GrabFood here.
- W1 is a Bangsar restaurant for Modern London Dining. Their fish and chips meal has got good reviews. Check out their menu here. Call or message on 016 2216 512 for orders.
- Skillet @ 163 in KLCC area (modern European food) is offering DIY meals. If that’s one step too far for you: they also have ready-to-eat meals. To find out about their menu for both ready-to-eat meals and DYI meals here on their FB page. Whatsapp them at 019 2121 240 or order online here.
- For all steak lovers out there… Maria’s Steakcafé is also delivering to you. More info on their FB page here or find out here for deliveries from one of their three outlets in KL.
- Burnin Pit in Desa Sri Hartamas makes BBQ meals and is famous for its beef brisket and ‘mac n cheese’. Order via GrabFood here.
- Marmalade in Bangsar Village II will remain open for free deliveries around Bangsar. For other areas, they can arrange delivery for minimum orders. More info here. To order online, check here.
- The Bangkung Row of Restaurants: enjoy your favourite dishes from Opus, Cava, Leonardo’s, Lucky Bo and Bobo. Just order here with any of the five restaurants and they will help you with cross ordering.
- Southern Rock Seafood, Bangsar. Call 012 2096 484 to order or order online here. Find out their menu on their FB page here. Their seafood risottos come highly recommended and they also deliver wine.
Local food options
- Nasi Kerabu Ayam Madu in Segambut. Order here through GrabFood. Only open till 5 pm, so good for lunch or order early for dinner.
- Fancy some char key teow, nasi lemak or laksa? Hawker Hall in Hartamas is a group of local hawker stars that provide affordable and good quality food. Please support our local small businesses! You can order from them through GrabFood here.
- Another way to get some nice hawker stall food, is this listing here. For hawker stalls in Bangsar and PJ.
- Namaste India in TTDI and Hartamas. Order through Grabfood here.
- Aaliyaa restaurant in Plaza Damansara for Sri Lankan food. More info on their FB page here. Call them on 012 444 1310 for delivery or order online here.
- Frangipaani in Republik (Bukit Damansara). For online delivery, order here. They deliver in paper bags and carton cups, no plastic involved. Read our review about Frangipaani here.
- Meat The Porkers… The name gives it away, right? This porky Indian restaurant in Bukit Damansara serves tasty pork curries and their chicken tikka is delicious. Please check out their menu here and WhatsApp them at 019 987 1945 for orders.
- Shobana’s Kerala Kitchen. Authentic South Indian Cuisine. Delivery in Bangsar, Old Klang Road and PJ. More info here. Call them for orders on 011 23262 763 or order online here.
- Kayra Authentic Kerala Cuisine. Check out their menu on their FB page and order via phone on 03 2714 2932, 017 2157 382 or order online here. Their Indian tacos are recommended!
- Tikka North Indian BBQ in Dutamas. Order here.
- Drop Exchange in Mont Kiara Solaris, you can order here. Try the thali and the curries.
- Devi’s Corner in Bangsar. An icon, not just a restaurant. You can order with them through GrabFood here.
Vietnamese and Thai
- Vietnamese fine cuisine restaurant Sao Nam in Bukit Bintang takes orders by phone 012 2189743 or you can order online here.
- Super Saigon has got several outlets across KL. You can order from them through GrabFood.
- Ekkamai is a Thai restaurant. Their Plaza Batai outlet in Bukit Damansara is taking orders through GrabFood. More info here. They deliver in carton boxes and bags. A plus!
- Thai Tuk Tuk in Publika accepts orders for delivery through GrabFood. Check here for their menu and for orders.
Yes… we need cake to get us through. Lots of it. So let’s order!
- Kenny Hills Bakers have got three outlets in Bukit Tunku, Ampang and DesaPark City. Famous for pastries and cakes. Contact them via their FB page or to order directly here. Our review is here.
- Huckleberry is known for breads and pastries, but they’ve got good pasta too. Find out more on their FB page here. Place your orders online here for lunch or dinner, or through WhatsApp to 017 2399 264 (Bukit Damansara) or 016 9012 682 (Bangsar).
- Tray Café in Plaza Damas has got hot cross buns now, right on time for Easter. To order, just click on the ‘shop now’ button on their FB page here.
Restaurants in KL that deliver vegan and healthy food
- Sala is a vegan, tex-mex inspired restaurant in Desa Sri Hartamas and does good burritos and wraps. Last order at 5pm. You can find more info on their delivery service here.
- Try Real Food in Mont Kiara for good vegan pizza’s pasta’s and burger. They have a kids menu as well. Orders can be placed here.
- LN Fortunate Coffee Malaysia in Solaris Mont Kiara, for vegan burgers, pizzas and sandwiches. Place your order here.
- The Fish Bowl is all about healthy poke bowls. You can order them through GrabFood here.
- The Cool Juice for nutritious cold-pressed juices. You can order here through their website.
- La Juiceria: not just for juices. They deliver super food like salads, poke bowls, wraps and breakfasts. More info here.
Please make sure to order from the outlet closest to you, in case you’re making use of GrabFood or another delivery service. Also, please check when last orders can be made. Some restaurants close as early as 4pm. And if you rather cook your own meals and need fresh ingredients delivered, have a look at our article on fresh food delivery here.
Our list of 40 restaurants in KL that deliver is by no means exhaustive. We’ve just handpicked a few options for you that come by personal recommendation from our readers or our writers team. If you can’t find your favourite restaurants here, please do contact us and we’re happy to add them in.
All names of restaurants, delivery services and other data in this article are for informational purposes only. All links are provided as a convenience to our readers and are not intended to be an endorsement of the parties involved. We assume no responsibility for content on any linked site.