Are you looking for Halloween events in KL!? Halloween is getting bigger every year here and looks like most grocery shops are fully prepared with sweets, pumpkins and outfits. If you don’t want to spend a fortune, head to Daiso where you can find some perfectly adequate decoration for RM5. If you are serious about Halloween and want to dress up, check out this list of costume rental places in KL. My kids think I am scary enough as I am so I won’t be needing a costume.
Many condos and neighbourhoods have trick or treating organised by active parents, but if yours doesn’t, you can always head to one of the best Halloween events in KL.
Halloween events in KL 2019:
- Halloween anniversary carnival at Baby Playhouse, Setia Alam, 6 October. Different time slots 9.30-6pm. Details here.
- Dark Circus Halloween party by Genio Art
- Pumpkin painting party by Tedboy Bakery, 26 October 4-6pm. Suitable for all ages, kids aged 4 can join. All the details here.
- Pumpkin painting party at MTMT studios in PJ on 27 October from 10-12pm. For kids aged 5 and up. More details here.
- Ice skating Halloween party at MYNISS 2 November. Games, prizes, haunted house, food, contests, treasure hunt and more! Check the details here.
- Dia de Los Muertos for kids (yep, we know it’s not Halloween!) at Pisco Bar on 2 November at 3 pm. More details here.
- Jump Street Trampoline Park presents a Halloween Neon Mashup Party incorporating both adults and children’s entertainment with games, activities and special performances in a safe Halloween atmosphere. Saturday 26 October 3-9pm. Early Monster tickets available till 20 October for RM30 per person. More info here.
- Hope you are ready for the Annual Halloween party at The Little Gym! Dress your child in their most creative Halloween Costume and join us for some Seriously Spooky Fun! On 1 November at 10:30 am (below 3 years old) and 2 November at 6:30 pm (3 – 12 years old). Check it out here.
Halloween workshops and other events
- Halloween costume making workshops at Art Genius for kids aged 5-12, 17-20 October. More details here.
Halloween Science Workshops by Plantzania at DPULZE Shopping Centre on 27 October. For kids aged 5 and up. More details here.
- Spooktacular Craft Affair at Paradigm Mall 11-13 October. Read more here.
- Halloween Spooky Bento Workshop for parents 13 October. Details here.
- Halloween Pumpkin Spring Clay Workshop by Clay for Fun in PJ, 19 October. More info here.
- Terror Science workshop by Nutty Scientists at LinDees Playland for children between 3-13 years old on 31 October 2019 from 3.30 pm – 4.30 pm. Fee: 50RM per child. All the info here.
- SuperPark Malaysia is a unique all-in-one indoor park in the heart of the city. They welcome everyone for the whole month of October to join in the SuperHalloween celebrations with a line up of friendly ghosts and ghouls, as well as countless treats and promotions to swap the spooky with excitement.
- Kidzania goes Halloween for the whole month of October with the Spooky Fun Festival. More info here.
- Nights of Fright at Sunway Lagoon for some serious scariness, every Friday to Saturday from 4 October till 3 November. For 13 years and above. More info here.
- Much more than a haunted house, Hauntu features real actors, audience interaction and interconnected storylines. This place, which caters for kids 8 years and up, is located at LINC KL. More info here.
- LinDees Playland in Sri Hartamas offers a range of activities at the end of the month, all related to Halloween. Check it out here.
- The 31st of October is a perfect day for the release of the animated movie of The Addams Family. In all movie theatres in Malaysia.
- A Spooky Maze and a Halloween Night Camp at Young Explorer in Mont Kiara. Sounds like fun! Contact them here for more info.
Trick or treating and shopping centre events
- Gooey Ghostly Games at Level 2 Atria Shopping Gallery. A Halloween event by Jungle Gym for kids aged 5-12. More info here.
- Trick or treating in Bangsar Village on 2 November from 5pm. Don’t forget to say the magic words…
- Trick or treating, a monster cookies baking workshop, a halloween dance along and much more Halloween fun at Citta Mall.
- Mystic Arts & Magic is a Halloween festival at The School, 5-20 October. Creepy crawleys, science workshops and more!
- Get ready for a family-friendly fun Halloween Carnival at Publika: a bazaar with spooky decorations, trick-or-treating throughout the mall, free Halloween make-up for kids, dance performances and more! From 24-31 October.
- Lots of Halloween fun in Great Eastern Mall in Ampang between 17 – 28 October. More info here.
Outside of Kuala Lumpur
Halloween Brick-or-Treat is a Legoland tradition! Walk along the spooky Knock Knock Alley, discover Hidden Side Highlights, enjoy Halloween Live Specials and more. Read our review of Legoland Malaysia here! Brick-or-Treat is on 1 October – 3 November on Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 15:30 – 18:00 and Monday – Thursday from 16:00 – 18:00. Full details can be found here.
Oh dear, time for some candy overload! 🙂
This is awesome! Anyway, does anyone knows if there will be a trick and treat at Taman Tar this halloween? Thank you
Sorry, we don’t know! Hopefully one of the readers will. Otherwise perhaps post on the Ibu Facebook group or your local FB group.
Any kids halloween party at ioi city mall in putrajaya?
Hi! They haven’t published any yet. We will have a look later and update the post if any Halloween programme will be announced.