There are plenty of great restaurants that deliver delicious food. But where can you order big sized meals if you want to feed the whole family? Here are 30 handpicked restaurants options for you. It seems that this MCO brings out the best in our KL restaurants!
- The name gives it away… Maria’s Steakcafe in Bangsar is a place for meat lovers. You can order their Ramadhan sets here.
- Lisette’s Café & Bakery’s Riang Raya set easily serves four. You can view more of their menu here on their FB page or here to order.
- Jom Laksa Damen offers local favourites like Asam Laksa and Curry Mee and Nasi Kunyit. Order here. Some good looking Ramadhan Promo sets.
- Walian Food delivers Ramadhan steamboat sets. You can order them here.
- Restaurants Bijan in Bukit Changkat has got a Raya special called Hidangan Raya Bijan. You can order here.
- Malaysian cuisine at De.Wan 1958, located in the LINC. The restaurants has got Raya Tiffins. You can order here.
- Yeast in Bangsar has got Ramadhan set menus for 4 or 6 persons. Order here.
- Chez Gaston for French cuisine. Have a look at their menu here. You can order their family value packs here, or call 011 3993 0036 for their weekend Special Roasts. Voilá.
- Nero Nero restaurant has got special family options. You can view their menu and ordering options here.
Other western food
- Ben’s Chicken Shop for family bundles. Order here.
- The roasts from Pampas Steakhouse in Old Malaya look nice! You can view their menu here and order here.
- Copper restaurant in Brickfields have got Family Takeaway Meal Sets. Place an order with them via their FB page here or via WhatsApp message at 012 2793 685.
- Plan B has got Ramadhan Family Bundles. For more info, view their FB page here.
- Hotel Stripes close to Masjid Jamek. For more info on their Festive Delivery, view their FB page here.
- Playte in Bukit Damansara has got bundle meals. Order here.
- Restaurant S.Wine in Publika. View their menu here. Order through Grabfood or WhatsApp at 012 3313 913.
- Madam Kwan’s for authentic Malaysian food offers Perfect for Four meals, view them here. Order through their delivery partners or send a message to 011 6123 8337.
- Makan bersama-sama menu sets from Dancing Fish in Bangsar. You can order them here.
- Chocha.foodstore. You can find more info about their menu here and to order click here.
- New Peng Wah Chinese restaurant in Petaling Jaya. View their menu and ordering options here.
- Sri-Lankees restaurant Aliyaa in Bukit Damansara. View their menu here. Family meals available for delivery and takeaway. For delivery, have a look here or call 012 444 1310. Free delivery for weekend pre-orders.
- Mr Ah Ling is selling whole roasted chicken and duck at Soon Son Chicken Rice in Chow Kit. All their roasted meat are charcoal roasted fresh every morning. More info here.
- Mighty Monster has got delicious Malaysian food. View their family deals here or text them for information on 011 1176 8634.
- Nyonya Nancy’s peranakan cuisine. Their servings are for 2-3 persons. Look on their FB page here for their meal options.
- Fancy some sushi? Try the combo meals for up till 6 persons from Sushi+ in Puchong. More info here or contact 010 2615 161.
- Wildflowers in Chinatown. Look here for their menu and ordering options. You can also WhatsApp them at 011 2641 4171.
- Akar Dining in TTDI. Order your meals here.
- La Juiceria: not just for juices. They deliver super food like salads, poke bowls, wraps and breakfasts and now they’ve got sahur family deals. More info here.
- Pichaeats‘ cooks are 15 refugee chefs from Syria, Palestine, Pakistan, Iraq and Afghanistan. You can order their family meals here.
- Freddy’s Indulgence. Order their family size meals here or text Angie on 012 5666 135.
- Cata in Bukit Damansara. You can find their menu here. We like that their food comes in paper bags and carton boxes. Call them to order on 03 2011 8587 or message them at 019 2423 523.
- Havana in Bukit Changkat has got tasty sharing plates. More info here.
- Pinch Bistro with branches in Bangsar, Bukit Bandaraya and Bukit Damansara has got sharing meals for up to 6 persons. You can order here from them.
- To satisfy your tex mex cravings… Chili’s sharing platters anyone!? You can order here.
This listing is by no means exhaustive. We’ve just handpicked a few options for you that come by personal recommendation from our readers or our writers team. If you can’t find your favourite restaurants here, please do contact us and we’re happy to add them in. Have a look as well here at some tested and approved restaurants with a la carte menus from last month’s listing.
All names of restaurants, delivery services and other data in this article are for informational purposes only. All links are provided as a convenience to our readers and are not intended to be an endorsement of the parties involved. We assume no responsibility for content on any linked site.