Chocolate eggs can now be found in most supermarkets, and if you are looking for the plastic ones that can be reused for years to come, head to art supply shops or Spotlight. Hiding eggs in the garden can lead to a lot of melted chocolate so if you want to outsource the bunnies and eggs, head over to the malls and hotels over the next weeks. There are quite a few places for an organised Easter egg hunt in KL:
Jungle Gym Easter Party
Jungle Gym Atria’s Easter Tea Party is open for first 100 kids only. Sunday 21 April, 3-5pm. Pre-registration online here.
▷ Kids’ age: 4 to 12 years old
Myles & The Malicious Witches children’s concert
The Play Haus presents a narrative string quartet adaptation of the classic children’s novel, ‘The Witches’, by Roald Dahl. Full details here.
- Saturday 4 May, 3pm and 8 pm
- Sunday 5 May, 3pm
Empire Shopping Gallery
Kids can paint their own egg masterpiece, get their face painted, and participate in a scavenger hunt! 21 April, 11am-2pm at the Social: More info here.
Easter at @1 Mont Kiara
Easter egg hunt at Young Explorer, 20 and 21 April. More info here.
Junior Hash with an egg hunt
For something different, check out the KL Junior hash harriers here.
Bangsar Shopping Centre
Easter egg painting and dance performances together with the Seek and Keep market 19-21 April. More details here.
Easter Holiday Coding at Ilham Gallery KL
Sunday 21 April, 2-3.30pm. Suitable for children aged 5-8 years. Kids will be coding a game where Peter Rabbit is on a mission to hunt for all the easter eggs! And a special after workshop bonus, little ones will get to hunt their share of eggs too! More info here.
Easter activities at Desa Parkcity
- Easter egg decorating workshop & egg hunt on 13 and 14 April at Mini & Moments. More details here.
- Easter egg painting at Fun Factory on Friday, 12 April 2019, 5pm-7pm, more here.
- Bunny coin box workshops at Mosaica, Plaza Arkadia, dates here.
Easter party at Gospel city church
Eggciting Easter party for children aged 3-10, April 20th. More info here.
Brunches and high teas
- Easter Sunday brunch at the At. Regis, 21 April at 12 noon. Activities for kids! Details here.
- Easter Sunday brunch at Chez Gaston, 21 April, with the usual Lazy Sundays promos and Mr Yaya the clown performing 12.30 – 2.30pm with balloon artistry, comedy magic show and a bag of Easter goodies for all kids. More info here.
- Drift Easter Brunch with a bouncy castle for kids, 21 April at 12 noon. Check our review of the Drift’s brunch here! More details here.
- High tea at the Parkroyal hotel – see here.
- Easter brunch at Le Soleil, 21 April. Kids’ activities like egg hunting. Details here.
- Millenium Hotel’s brunch includes an Easter egg hunt, 21 April. Details here.
- Easter Sunday High tea with plenty of activities for kids at Kon-tiki restaurant, 21 April. More info here.
- Easter Egg-citement High Tea with lots of activities for kids at Sunway Resort Café. Details here.
- Easter brunch with kids’ activities at the Four Seasons hotel, 21 April. Details here.
- Hotel Maya’s brunch with an egg hunt and painting, 21 April. More info here.
- Easter Brunch at Curate, Four Seasons Hotel on 21 April. Activities for the whole family. More info here.